Well… not quite ‘morning,’ but I blame the tryptophan. We’ll be living off of Thanksgiving leftovers for at least a week! Despite the food coma, we are here (finally!) with another Monday Morning Mashup. This weeks features the newest collaboration in technology between two powerhouses. Ladies and gentlemen, we present… the iBall:
Last week’s answer: Wall-e & Terminator
Be sure to check out previous volumes of MMM here.
First off, we wish the best of luck to all of our east coast fans affected by Super-storm Sandy last week. We may have been light on the posts, but the damages were definitely massive for some. Hang in there. We hope this week’s Monday Morning Mashup can help shine some light on your week.
Today’s MMM brings a re-imaging of the self-proclaimed ‘happiest place on Earth.’ Their most recent acquisition has the whole sci-fi world buzzing with the potential for another trilogy in this legendary series. Cloud City now trumps it’s predecessor as the ‘happiest place in the universe.’
Last week’s answer: Tony Stark (Iron Man & The Avengers) & the House of Stark (Game of Thrones).
Be sure to check out previous volumes of MMM here.
Superhero Stuff has loads of hero and villain costume t-shirts and accessories. There’s tons of great deals for men women and children alike.
No coupon necessary. Just click our banner and save on hundreds of discounted comic book and movie costume gear before Halloween.
Goonies never say die! Tees’d is sailing the sea of pirate themed tees today. We’ve plundered a booty of Goonies t-shirts that would make One-Eyed Willy proud.
Who could forget the adventures of Mikey, Mouth, Data, Brand, Andy, Stef, Sloth and Captain Chunk as they braved booby traps in search of One-Eyed Willy’s ship The Inferno? Truffle Shuffle on over to the links below to hook more Goonies themed treasure.
Click here for past pirate themed shirts. Yarrr!
Take a hipster cat with bright rimmed glasses and send him to outer space where he fires laser beams from his eyes. This isn’t the stuff of science fiction… This is Mister Mittens’ Big Adventure!
This is an all-over printed tee from Threadless. Threadless tees and sizes are printed based on community demand. If your size is sold out request a reprint.
This week’s Monday Morning Mashup is a little bit more challenging then previous ones. This MMM is a coat of arms compilation of two popular series, one past and one present… but both based upon their successful books, and could stump the best of us. Can you get it without the hints? Give it a try:
- This series is based upon a widely popular book series that is still unfinished. It chronicles the violent dynastic struggles among the kingdom’s noble families (In the image) for control of the Iron Throne. And is currently airing on HBO, with it’s third season set for 2013 which will only encompass half of the content from the book it draws from, which will conclude the following year.
- This highly popular past series of books, and movies, chronicle the adventures of a young wizard’s quest to overcome a Dark wizard whose aims are to become immortal, conquer the wizarding world, subjugate non-magical people, and destroy all those who stand in his way.
Last week’s answer: Oompa Loompa (Willy Wonka/Charlie and the Chocolate Factory) & Legos.
It’s that time of the week again! How did you do last week with our MMM double-shot…? This weeks Monday Morning Mashup involves two memorable avenues of entertainment for when I was growing up. Whether or not you are/were a fan of either of these, you should at least be familiar with these mashed-up classics:
- These little characters are part of this 1971 musical film adaptation of the 1964 novel of a similar name, starring Gene Wilder. The film tells the story of Charlie Bucket as he receives a golden ticket and visits a chocolate factory with four other children from around the world.
- This popular line of construction toys began production in 1949 by a similar named privately held company based in Denmark. Their flagship product, consists of colorful interlocking plastic bricks and an accompanying array of gears, minifigures and various other parts. Anything constructed can then be taken apart again, and the pieces used to make other objects.
Last week’s answer: Super Mario Bros, Doctor Who & Portal.
Some of us may still be in vacation mode, but Teesd.com is back at you with another Monday Morning Mashup to break in the work week. Did you guess last week’s mashup t-shirt (Check your answer at the bottom of this post)? This week we are going to ramp up the difficulty with a mashup of two classics… can you name them?:
- A 1982 classic science fiction blockbuster, co-produced and directed by Steven Spielberg, which held the record of the highest-grossing film for a decade. It tells the story of a lonely boy named Elliott who befriends an extraterrestrial stranded on Earth. Elliott and his siblings help the extraterrestrial return home while attempting to keep it hidden from their mother and the government.
- And, a British science fiction television program produced by the BBC. It first aired in 1963 and, with nearly 800 total episodes, kicked off its 33rd season this year. The show depicts the adventures of a Time Lord as he explores the universe in his TARDIS.
Last week’s answer: Autobots (Transformers) & Spiderman
A man can’t stand, he can’t fight. A man can’t breathe, he can’t fight. A man can’t see, he can’t fight. Sweep the leg! Strike first. Strike hard. Show no mercy!
Visit 80′s Tees for more 80′s themed cartoon, movie and pop-culture t-shirts.
- 80's T-shirts
- Artistic T-shirts
- Comic T-shirts
- Drinking T-shirts
- Fantasy/Sci-Fi T-shirts
- Funny T-shirts
- Geek T-shirts
- Horror T-shirts
- Interactive T-shirts
- Kids T-shirts
- Love and Relationship T-shirts
- Mashup T-shirts
- Meme T-shirts
- Movie T-shirts
- Music T-shirts
- Offensive T-shirts
- Pet and Animal T-shirts
- Political T-shirts
- Protest T-shirts
- Quote T-shirts
- Sales and Coupons
- Seasonal T-shirts
- Sexy T-shirts
- Sports T-shirts
- Stoner T-shirts
- Tattoo T-shirts
- Tees'd Originals
- Television T-shirts
- Video Game T-shirts
- Weird T-shirts