Can you believe that Tees’d has already reached 300 posts, bringing you a daily dose of the funniest and best t-shirts available anywhere? It’s been less than a year since our relaunch and we just want to thank all of our readers and affiliate partners for their support.
In celebration of this milestone, it would only be appropriate to post a t-shirt inspired by the Frank Miller’s 300. But why stop there? How about we inject a little Star Wars humor into the mix?
Probably the most memorable scene in 300 hundred involved Spartan Warrior King Leonidas triumphantly kicking an unfortunate Persian messenger off a cliff while shouting, “this is Sparta”!
As deadly as Spartan soldiers were, they’re quite tame next to the blood thirsty ewoks from Return of the Jedi. Want proof? Just check out our featured tee depicting the primitive teddy bears from a galaxy far far away savagely booting Imperial Stormtroopers and AT-ST’s off a cliff on the forest moon of Endor.
THIS IS ENDOR!!!! Yub Nub.
With Breaking Bad halfway through it’s final season, we’ll have to wait until next year to find out the fate of Walter White and his alter ego Heisenberg. But the way things are shaping up, it’s going to be a great ending to one of the best shows on television. Here are a few familiar brands from the life of the series:
It’s that time of the week again! How did you do last week with our MMM double-shot…? This weeks Monday Morning Mashup involves two memorable avenues of entertainment for when I was growing up. Whether or not you are/were a fan of either of these, you should at least be familiar with these mashed-up classics:
- These little characters are part of this 1971 musical film adaptation of the 1964 novel of a similar name, starring Gene Wilder. The film tells the story of Charlie Bucket as he receives a golden ticket and visits a chocolate factory with four other children from around the world.
- This popular line of construction toys began production in 1949 by a similar named privately held company based in Denmark. Their flagship product, consists of colorful interlocking plastic bricks and an accompanying array of gears, minifigures and various other parts. Anything constructed can then be taken apart again, and the pieces used to make other objects.
Last week’s answer: Super Mario Bros, Doctor Who & Portal.
It’s been a few weeks, but we are back with another featured tee from The Big Bang Theory. This week, in honor of the release of The Dark Knight Rises, we’ve brought out Sheldon’s vintage Batman shirt! Just like Sheldon, we are also a fan of this classic icon from the 1960′s Batman television show. Who doesn’t miss this spinning symbol used to transition between scenes? And why aren’t they used more often, like in The Big Bang Theory and That 70′s Show? Anyway, show off what a true Batman fan you are by equipping this shirt at the midnight release… instead of the same old mask, cape and utility belt combo. Get your geek on!
We’re back at you with another Monday Morning Mashup here at Teesd.com. This week we’ve got a mashup of two lesser mainstream public holidays… mainly because no money is seen to be made in them! But there have been successful movies pertaining to these days as well as other income streams. Let’s see if you can wrap your head around the iconic masks of these holidays in this weeks MMM:
- This ‘recent’ holiday, and it’s respective well-known mask, changes from year to year and frequently occurs multiple times before it’s time to replace your calenders. It’s also an American horror franchise that comprises twelve slasher films, a television show, novels, comic books, and tie‑in merchandise like the main character’s famous mask mashed below.
- The famous mask of this holiday occurs once a year, mainly observed in Britain, surrounding the events of the Gunpowder Plot. The history surrounding this day was also the subject of a ten-issue comic book series written by Alan Moore in the ’80′s and adapted into a success film in 2005.
Last week’s answer: E.T. & Doctor Who.
Was Jason Voorhees really just a Shy Guy? Draw whatever conclusion you like, but I think it’s best to just ask Mario… that is, once he chooses to continue the game. Otherwise you might have to talk to Luigi. Hurry, before he gets into the homicider! Happy Friday the 13th from Teesd.com!
Some of us may still be in vacation mode, but Teesd.com is back at you with another Monday Morning Mashup to break in the work week. Did you guess last week’s mashup t-shirt (Check your answer at the bottom of this post)? This week we are going to ramp up the difficulty with a mashup of two classics… can you name them?:
- A 1982 classic science fiction blockbuster, co-produced and directed by Steven Spielberg, which held the record of the highest-grossing film for a decade. It tells the story of a lonely boy named Elliott who befriends an extraterrestrial stranded on Earth. Elliott and his siblings help the extraterrestrial return home while attempting to keep it hidden from their mother and the government.
- And, a British science fiction television program produced by the BBC. It first aired in 1963 and, with nearly 800 total episodes, kicked off its 33rd season this year. The show depicts the adventures of a Time Lord as he explores the universe in his TARDIS.
Last week’s answer: Autobots (Transformers) & Spiderman
The Miami Heat are NBA’s 2012 Eastern Conference Champions, thanks to Lebron James’ best playoff series to date, as the took out the Boston Celtics in seven games. Now James, Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh make their way to Oklahoma City to take on the Thunder, and their big three, in the finals. Grab the official locker room t-shirt here, just in time for tip off!
Here’s a spoof of the novel and movie, in theaters June 22th, Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. In this version John Wilkes Boothe was seeking revenge on Abe stealing his families gold to fund his political campaign, but Abraham Lincoln: Leprechaun Hunter was not backing down in this twist on history.
- 80's T-shirts
- Artistic T-shirts
- Comic T-shirts
- Drinking T-shirts
- Fantasy/Sci-Fi T-shirts
- Funny T-shirts
- Geek T-shirts
- Horror T-shirts
- Interactive T-shirts
- Kids T-shirts
- Love and Relationship T-shirts
- Mashup T-shirts
- Meme T-shirts
- Movie T-shirts
- Music T-shirts
- Offensive T-shirts
- Pet and Animal T-shirts
- Political T-shirts
- Protest T-shirts
- Quote T-shirts
- Sales and Coupons
- Seasonal T-shirts
- Sexy T-shirts
- Sports T-shirts
- Stoner T-shirts
- Tattoo T-shirts
- Tees'd Originals
- Television T-shirts
- Video Game T-shirts
- Weird T-shirts